Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access, update, and remove information.
We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us – Some of our services require you to provide us with personal information, such as your name, email address, or telephone number.
- Information we get from your use of our services – We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you visit our websites, watch a video, or view and interact with our content. This information includes:
- Details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
- Internet protocol address.
- Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- When you use Berkshire Systems services, we may collect and process information about your actual location based on your IP address.
- Cookies and similar technologies
- We may use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit our websites, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. Our analytics may analyze traffic to our website.
We will respect the choices you make to limit sharing or visibility settings in your Berkshire Systems Account.
When you contact Berkshire Systems, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
Berkshire Systems processes personal information on our servers in the United States, so we may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Berkshire Systems.Information Security
We work hard to protect Berkshire Systems and our users from unauthorized access to information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to Berkshire Systems employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.